DON'T MIND WEARING YOUR RIPPED BAG MR MAILMAN









Yesterday you could see me wearing the above. I felt really good in this outfit but it was way too cold again. It's just impossible to heat the store to a normal human temperature. That's why we will start to isolate some parts of the building. I hope it will help. I mean; I like big sweaters and cardigans but sometimes I just want to wear a simple blouse.

Some other thing: Did you hear about the rumors? Google friend connect will be stopped, shut down, closing, deleted! I don't mind actually because I never used it but I do care about all the people that are following my blog through this service! If you are friend of my blog connected through Google, please consider following me through Bloglovin instead :) HERE you can make the switch.

Wearing:
Blouse - thrifted
Ripped sweater - Nastygal
Skirt - vintage
Backpack - vintage, gift from William
Dreamcatcher - vintage
Fur tale - vintage
Wooden sandals - Froufrou's
Stone ring - Ydeltuyt
Birdhead ring - Nastygal

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen