RUST


Today I'm wearing something way too cold, I was shivering whole day during work due to the lace tights. Now I'm at home in my warm pajamas, way better!

I'm really busy these days, hence the lack of updates here. Saturday evening we had a small party in our store, celebrating the Froufrou's store will stay in Arnhem for 2 more years! The party needed a lot of preparations so I've been constantly busy for two weeks. Now I'm a bit relieved the party turned out a big succes! Photo's from the 'official' Froufrou's opening party will follow soon. Also the preparations for Flavourites Live are a lot of work. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be selling our stuff at this webshopping event in Amsterdam. Tons of fun to come yet!

Wearing:
Glasses - Froufrou's
Rust colored dress - Ilovevintage
Pointy suede shoes - Zara

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Superjurk - en lekker grote bril op - yeah!
    Dat je het druk hebt betekent iets goeds, je staat immers niet stil.
    Ik ben benieuwd naar de foto's!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het licht in deze foto is echt prachtig! Ik kom vandaag kijken in je winkel :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wouw mooie pic! Geweldige outfit! x Debbie STYLOFAX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen