MICHAEL BARNAART VAN BERGEN




Look what a massive surprise I got in the mail today? From now on I can call myself a proud owner of a 'Michael Barnaart van Bergen'! This dress is right up my alley. The combination of olive green and coral red, a huge bow plus the rich knit which feels so soft on your skin, makes it the perfect 'Léonie-dress'. I'm following Michael's work for a while now as I've been his classmate during a half year at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. Last month I went to see his show with my girls from Flavourites and I totally fell in love with his designs seeing it in real life. Will do an outfit with this dress asap :)

Shop Michael online at:
Michaelbarnaartvanbergen.com

7 opmerkingen:

  1. De jeurk heeft hele mooie kleurtjes! Ik ben benieuwd naar een aanfoto!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this post! It's charming, witting and oh-so fabulous!

    I attended New York Fashion Week and would love for you to read my coverage!

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    an Asian fashion lawyer living and playing in LA, giving you the insider's scoop on life in the fab lane!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, superleuk! Die gaat je ook goed staan denk ik!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. zo'n mooie jurk! Zou ook wel blij zijn met zo'n pakje in mijn bus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen