HOLIDAY SHOPPING





The lilac and black suede heels are my holiday purchases I told you about earlier. The blue ones are a recent purchase but they also wanted to be photographed! Connaisseurs must have recognized the lilac Casadei plateau sandals; I bought them in in Cannes when suddenly discovering a Casadei store having a big sale. The Casadei store in Cannes is sharing it's space with Missoni. That's why I was carrying a Missoni bag you saw earlier on my blog. Mystery solved. The black suede heels are second hand Prada which I bought in a vintage shop in Milan. Now I have two souvenirs from France and Italy which I will probably treasure till passing it on to my children.

I'm not the type of person who cleans out their closet every season. I almost keep every item I bought; whether it's a H&M of a designer piece. So these shoes will be with me for a long time!

I forgot about the blue heels; they are from Mellissa. I bought them in Arnhem at van Markoviec. It's a store with all kind of eco friendly fashion and it's near the Froufrou's store. The best thing about these shoes is that they have a built-in scent. They smell a little like bubble gum or some kind of sweet talc powder. The material used in these shoes is eco friendly plastic / rubber.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. haha, ik heb regenbotjes van Melissa X Vivienne Westwood, en mijn zus wordt gek van de geur! Maar het is idd wel leuk :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha! Ik vind het juist heerlijk, ik ruik ze al als ik naar mijn schoenenkast loop :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. :O Die blauwe heb ik ook nog in mijn handen gehad! Ze zijn super leuk en lopen wss ook heerlijk! :) Ik blijf t leuk vinden naar je schoenen te kijken :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wauw, ik ben super jaloers, ze zijn super prachtig allemaal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen