WAITING FOR A SNOWSTORM TO COME







HELLO!
I'm really enjoying these days. We're working really hard during the week for our webshop and pop-up shop and in the weekends enjoying the holidays and snow. But I guess that's what normal people usually do: work from mon-fri and celebrate weekend afterwards. I'm usually working all week so it feels like a true reward these holidays!

Wearing: vintage beige tunic, furry vest from Oh My Frock (Fav!), Cross necklace Fashionology, Luxirare cut out cuff, chunky armour booties Froufrou's

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt een leuke outfit! En ik kom in januari hopelijk langs, ben benieuwd naar de winkel! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love! <3 Pants like those are what I love with some platforms.


    Very lovely closet you have my dear <3

    xoxo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely outfit and lovely blog!
    i will follow you ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. die armbanden zijn zo gaaf! waar komen die vandaan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen