UNSEEN 2010

















2010 flew by ..
I went on vacation 3 times: Paris, the South of France and Belgium, we opened a Froufrou's pop-up shop in Arnhem, my best friend Louise gave birth to her son Luca, I decided to graduate in 2011, cooked a lot, learned a lot about myself, got addicted to Fringe, decided to eat more healthy (no E621 and E951!), shopped a lot (esp. online) and many other things I can't recall.

For me it was a year with a lot of ups and downs. It was exciting, hectic but overall a great year. I hope 2011 will bring me less chaos. Probably everyone had to go through some hectic moments this year because it was the year of the tiger! Good news for all of us: 2011 is the year of the rabbit so this will slow us down a little. But beware you don't fall asleep! (Lately I've been into Chinese Astrology!)

Because I've had a pretty busy year, a lot of photo's William and took weren't published at my blog. So I collected a few in this post to close the year officially. I've got a lot more photo's actually! Want to see more?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Superpost!! Ik zie nu pas dat jij die Emma Cook boots ook hebt, ik heb ze namelijk ook, maar eigenlijk net iets te krap :p Daardoor zitten ze voor geen meter, maar ik kan ze maar niet wegdoen! Haha!

    Gelukkig nieuwjaar meid!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice outfits!

    http://itmustbefashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik heb je blog serieus nog nooit gezien en ben blij dat ik er nu op ben gestuit. Je hebt echt een geweldige style.. of zal ik zeggen meerdere styles. Ik ben benieuwd om meer te zien dus ik zet je op mn blogroll en volg je! Keep up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. originele outfits heb je allemaal hoor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen