MISO & MAPLE SIROP







I've got a new addiction; the natural/organic supermarket! Obviously it's better buying there for you and the environment but they also stock a lot special things I have never seen in normal supermarkets. For example a lot of Japanese ingredients like different miso's. I bought shiro miso and maple sirop (Canadian speciality) to make these marinated eggs. The eggs are now already marinating for a few ours in my fridge and probably will eat them tomorrow evening. Thanks Ai from It will stop raining (one of my favorite foodblogs) for the receipe!

Wearing: necklace croix de lorraine for sale in my shop, vintage hat, thrifted blouse, H&M kneesocks, Jeffrey Campbell wedges

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele mooie outfit :) Die blouse is echt tof!!!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geniale outfit! And I love the ice skaters!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hele leuke outfit!
    En ik had nog een vraag, jij woont toch in Arnhem? Weet jij, afgezien van Superduper, nog leuke tweedehands zaakjes?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Merci!
    Er is niet veel in leuks qua tweedehands meer in Arnhem vind ik maar ik weet wel een leuke nieuwe tweedehandswinkel! Zit om de hoek van de Mediamarkt aan de rechterkant. Het is meer een kringloop dus je moet wel een beetje speuren tussen de spullen maar ik heb er leuke dingentjes gevonden. Have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love natural shades for fall, and it looks great on you

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen