AFTER SUMMER HOLIDAY

Summer is almost over... but not for us! Tomorrow me and my love are leaving for a well deserved vacation because we worked so much this summer. We didn't book anything in advance, we're just going to surprise ourselves tomorrow evening were to sleep. We do know our destination though: the Belgium Ardennes! It's only 4 hours driving and a great place to do the things we want to do: enjoy nature, canoe, mountainbike, hike, swim, visit old castles and villages, shop at fleamarkets and eat! Now let's pray for some good 'after-summer-weather'!

In the meantime i'll leave you with this collage of Net-a-porter items I would love to pack for my trip!
All items are from Net-a-porter

I just became a Net-a-porter affiliate so you will see more often Net-a-porter posts at my blog! I'm really excited about it because it's my all time favorite webshop and I love to show their items on my blog. I really want to be honest to you about making money with my blog: when you click my links to Net-a-porter and buy something I will receive a small amount in return. Because it's my personal blog, which I'm really dedicated to, I would never post anything I won't like in return for money. My blog is more precious to me then money, you see. It's just nice to earn a little by doing the things you love! Also it's fun to see if this works.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. oh my gosh, I'm obsessed with everything. Especially that cocoon jacket on the bottom. So beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ahh...so much cool stuff. Especially the check blazer!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. klinkt super meid, heel veel plezier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely stuff! I love the bag and the dresses the most.

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ahhh wat een lieve reactie, meid! Love it :) Én wat een heerlijke collage.. ik wil alles wel hebben :p Heb je een leuke vakantie gehad? :)

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen