I HAVE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS TO MAKE

1.
I’m going to Paris with my best friend Jeske, we’re leaving tomorrow! The last time I’ve been in Paris is like 5 years ago. It has been too long. The best thing is we will be there during couture fashion week. Really exciting! Ofcourse I’m not invited to a show (I wish) but we are just going to enjoy the fashion week atmosphere and spot well dressed people. The main reason we’re going to Paris is to relax; visit museums, shop, eat and party. See you next week when I'm back with a lot photo's!


2.
My New Bag is offering my readers 10% discount, so get ready to shop your new bag! Use discount code madame10 at checkout.

www.mynewbag.nl

3.
Still wanted to show you these photo's we took for the shop/blog.







The straw hat, floral dress and pink blouse are still for sale at Froufrou's

À Bientôt!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. prachtige fotos van jou! En heel veel plezier in parijs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the way the sun shines in those pictures! You look wonderful, as per usual ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige foto's!! En ik ben jaloers (positieve zin natuurlijk ;)) dat je naar Parijs gaat! Ik ben er ook al 4 jaar niet meer geweest, veel te lang! Heeeel veel plezier daar! :)

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Have fun! And your pics are gorgeous

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I awarded you on my blog!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. these are pretty cute photos.. i love those awesome heels.. and have fun at France beauty! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cool photos!.....take me to Paaarrriiiissss :)


    Or just shops lots of extra on the behalf of us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ben na de froufrous-nieuwsbrief wel erg benieuwd naar een update over je spannende reisje naar Parijs! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Julia: ben meteen aan de slag gegaan en heb net een nieuwe post geplaatst, binnenkort meer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen