REPTILE

We've kind of been disconnected from the world because our internet is shut down; it has to do with broken wires in the ground so it will take a while before it will be fixed. That's what they told us. As we can't live without the internet anymore and our company is dependent on internet we decided to get a 'dongel' for our computer so we can have some internet via the mobile network while waiting to be reconnected. It has limited bandwith so I guess I won't be blogging this week. So here's a little bandwith from me to you, how generous isn't it? ;)




I think it really is a bad development in the world we're all very much dependent from electricity, oil and internet. It's sad...

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Aan de ene kant is de luxe zo makkelijk maar aan de andere kant valt het mee zolang we aan het mileu denken en ook nog dingen kunnen doen zonder de pc.
    En die schoenen zijn echt GEWELDIG! Vind ze zo leuk maar was te laat met aanschaffen :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hmmm... begrijp je punt. Maar snap ook dat dit niet leuk is! Hoop voor jullie dat het snel is opgelost!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. its terrible.no internet, no life.
    when my computer crasht i went to my mother or friends to check my mail and stuff for my webshop.Now i have a computer and a laptop so this will never happen again.i got it bad.
    nice jacket by the way

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow wat een supermooie mouwen heeft die top

    ben net een artikel aan het schrijven over (anti)kern energie, en het is inderdaad heel triest hoe super verslaafd we zijn geworden aan energie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great style!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cute outfits, the one with the curl-patterned blazer is my fave!
    And yeah that's right, it's so sad. But I hope your internet will be fixed soon.

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen