NOT FROM HERE

This is just surreal and from the day I saw this I'm still thinking this isn't made by a human creature. The thing is, when I saw these designs for the first time I was totally flabbergasted about the prettiness, I copied the images to my computer and they were left there abandoned and I never saw them again. Now they are back from were they were left and I'm really curious now who made this. I can't remember where I found them .. Can anyone id them? Would love to see what this designer is doing now!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zou niet weten welke ontwerper dit is, maar die bovenste jurk is prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Susie Bubble heeft hierover eens gepost, lang geleden...kzal eens zoeken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Klopt! Ik heb ook gezocht op haar blog maar kon het niet vinden, jij?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen