1009


An outfit with my superdeluxe Prada heels! This outfit is from a while back though. Wore this on an important day back in September! I had my final meeting for my internship with school and Flavourites. They gave me a G (Good) for my internship! Yeahhh. Now I'm still working freelance for Flavourites (designing their online magazine FlavourZine and newsletters). These 6 months working at Flavourites were really good for me, learned and earned (by this I mean opportunities) a lot! Also wearing: Blazer Zara, Necklace H&M, Tee Nikicio, Glittery legging COS

8 opmerkingen:

  1. love the shoes! mooi dat je stage goed ging!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really liking the pics! But i am loving the shoes. They are awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. perfect shoes!
    xoxo from France
    www.sojenny.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey, that blue layered t-shirt hiding behind the coat is sweet!!. The color is soothing!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ik ben zo verliefd op die schoenen!
    ik vraag me af waar jij die vandaan hebt?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik heb ze gevonden op Ebay, tweedehands nog in hele goede staat! Ik was al heel lang naar ze op zoek dus toen ik ze eindelijk op Ebay vond in mijn maat ben ik als een malle gaan bieden ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen