PACKING MY BAGS


The week before leaving for a holiday is always a weird period.. You can't wait to leave and start the car but packing bags and finishing all kinds of jobs is always a lot of stress before heading off! Atleast in my experience it's always stressy! Probably because I'm a chaotic and perfectionist. A lot of respect for people who just leave without thinking too much, throw some random clothes in your suitcase and leave everything behind you for a while!

Today I really need to pack my bags for my short trip to Nijmegen (Holland) + Germany but I can't force myself to it. So I decided to make some photo's of my new denim shirt with studs + stars. This shirt is super comfi + easy to wear!

Wednesday I'm heading off to Nijmegen, we are going to party 3 days long with 7 friends and on friday my best friend and I are driving from Nijmegen to the Bodensee (Germany) to stay there a small week. Back in August with new blogs :)



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Denim shirts are definitely back in fashion!!i love the overall look btw

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. die legging achtig ding (sorry voor de benaming) is echt heel gaaf! en super mooie pumps.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This article writes of too like, the author was to have too much just.Thank author sharing.At this is once!
    UGG boots sale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really thought I was tired of ripped leggings... but, man - yours look awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen