THERE'S A HORSE IN THE DOORWAY


This weekend I'm staying at my boyfriends place in Arnhem. We wanted to visit the fashion exhibition SHAPE from the Arnhem Mode Biennale but unfortionatly William found out we forgot to bring our best camera and lenses from my place in Alkmaar... William can't live without his cam so we're going some other day this month. Maybe you can expect a report on the blog :)

I'm almost done with my internship at Flavourites! On the 11th of july my summer officially starts, can't wait!! Hope to blog some more and have more time to put new items in de shop!

This week I bought these Nine West shoes at the Bijenkorf in Den Haag, they were on sale for only €30,- Too bad they are a size 37 while I'm wearing 38, but hey... it fits! Bought the shoes with some other good stuff during a big shopping session with my best friend Jeske, we were staying for two nights in a four stars hotel in Den Haag living the good life hehehe. Jeske had two free vouchers for this hotel so it didn't cost a thing, wow! I did spend too much money during our little holiday; these heels, an awesome tregging from COS, zipper dress, oversized top, studded skirt and 2 necklaces from H&M and a lot good food!






PS: Thanks all of you who left me a comment these past weeks! I love to read them, they make my day! Normally I comment back and check the blogs of the people who are leaving me a comment but these weeks are so hectic I can't even find time to blog let alone to reply on comments. I wanted to let you know because I feel bad about it. Now you know I do appreciate it a lot :)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. mooie panty! en ik ga ook maar weer eens de bijenkorf checken...
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks girls!

    Bijenkorf was inderdaad een paradijs met al die afgeprijste shoes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Onwijs mooie panty!!Ik word er helemaal vrolijk van!
    En weer hele mooie foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen