LOOKLET.COM

I'm always excited when somebody comes up with a new interactive concept that involves fashion! After all I'm a student Interactive media who loves fashion. Today I discovered the website Looklet that allows you to create outfits on a model. You can say Looklet goes one step further than Polyvore. The website is still in the making but you can take a sneak peek if you've got an invitation (code:LOOKLET-3644220725) Well I tried to make some outfits, it's really fun because you are able to layer a lot! I think there are a lot of things that could be improved but the Looklet team is probably working on it :) Can't wait till the site is totally finished so everything is working properly and there will be a lot more clothes, shoes & accessories available to play with! Here are my tries: How do you like them? :)
I'm really curious what kind of outfits you would create so if you make some, please email them to me! Want to see them all. I will make a selection of the outfits that will be send in (don't know if I've got enough readers to do this but I'll hope so!) and then will post them asap on my blog! Good idea?

Some more chit chat:
The funny thing is that I actually came up with this concept two years ago. At school I had a class called 'visual interaction design' where we had to visualize our own Interactive concept. I 'invented' Fitters! Check check!

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Die legging van de laatste outfit is echt te mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb 't even voor je gecheckt, ze zijn van Topshop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow- i sort of like your version better!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the yellow. Finally colour again... after that long winter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jouw versie ziet er beter uit, vooral dat je van asos, zara en mango ook kan passen is tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. cool cool!!! i just discovered looklet and im already addicted, next to polyvore is the best thing!...(after seing your picture i googled "fitters" :) great concept!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. hai...i loike ur blog :D Very infotaintment :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. could You give a adress to Fitters? i checked in intersnet but i can't found!:9

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. why don't You write off my comment about FITTERS?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I'm sorry! I'm very busy at the moment and having limited internet connection that's why I didn't respond that fast :)

    Fitters is a concept I made for school a while ago but it isn't an existing website unfortunately!

    x Leonie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. What a beautiful blog. I loved it.
    I hope you on my blog as well.
    A fashionista blog.
    I'm from Brazil. :]

    kisses

    visit: http://itgirlbrasileira.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen