TAGGED / MONDO VERDE

I got tagged by Nataly, one of my sweet blogreaders! Normally I don't participate in these blog-tag-games because I'm too lazy for it :p But this time I really liked the tag so here we go.. 1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
- This was a folder with all the photo's we took in Mondo Verde, this is an 'attractionpark' with beautiful gardens, buildings and animals in Limburg.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
It is an embarrassing close up photo from my mother in law so I decided to do show you the 5th one :P
3. Explain the picture.
Fontain in Mondo Verde. (see above)
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
I think these people would like this tag:
Yulanda, Toeps, Diana, Imelda

Because I still wanted to post the photo's from our day in Mondo Verde, here is the rest! I went with William and his parents (you can see his parents on the photo with the birds)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh leuk, ik ga er direct werk van maken!
    Toffe foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It looks fabulous. I love the waterfall!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen