The forgotten sweater

This week I shot this outfit for the shop (because the skirt was for sale, already sold). I already planned to combine the skirt with this amazing belt and the spectator shoes; I only needed to add a cool top. While looking in my closet I found this Viktor & Rolf for H&M sweater, totally forgot about it! I loooove this sweater, when it is getting colder definitely going to wear it more. But I guess that's the problem, it's too warm in Holland, winters aren't really cold anymore. This wool sweater is just too hot! *Hoping for snow and ice*

5 opmerkingen:

  1. You should just move here already if you want snow & ice! Last winter we had snowstorms like every four days! Once we finally finished clearing the snow, another storm would hit. It was awful -- and this is coming from someone who usually likes winter. I'm ready for a much milder winter *knock on wood*.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahha maybe we should swap homes :p
    You’re very welcome here!

    I hope my boyfriend don't reads this, otherwise he moves right away to Canada haha he really wants to go there when he can find a job overthere.

    Maybe I'm going with him, but I don't want to think about it yet ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. that top is sooo cute, i love the tie! and the skirt is so adorable with all the pleats

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That seater is adorable! I LOVE bows! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Bows are the best invention in fashion :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen