The Fall

I love to watch movies because it is so relaxing, you forget about all your worries for approximatly 2 hours. I especially love watching with my bf because we like the same movies and we always make it a party with the best snacks etc. This week I watched the movie 'The Fall' (actually twice, with bf and parents), it is such a magical movie; the whole story, the costumes, the locations, camerawork etc. It is a true treat for your eyes and mind. You've got to see this movie if you haven't seen it yet!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It looks amazing just by the photos.

    XX

    FAIRY QUEEN

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Funny, I also saw the movie this week with my bf.
    I liked it a lot, but sometimes it didn't make any sense to me. But I did enjoy it, especially the great shots with the colors...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen