A night out in Alkmaar

Saturday night I had a birthday party and afterwards I went out with Louise in Alkmaar (the city where I live). Alkmaar isn't really a fashionable city, so when you go clubbing you won't find a lot spectacular dressed people. It always looks like it is a local sport to dress as sober as possible and just not stand out of the crowd, please don't dress up, hell no, people will look at you! I'm not playing their game so I always dress the way I am and sometimes I like to overdo it a bit more when I'm going for a night out. It is just fun. This saturday I wore this dress and necklace with black boots and tights and a white quilted chainbag. (It was freezing cold and snowing so I decided to leave the heels at home) We went to a small club called Atlantis, it is the only place here where you can go out without people staring at you when you dress weird or dance like a freak. The crowd is really chill overthere.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh i like the funny guy =P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hi street style friend

    i am glad to tell you that after 201 street style photo romances in Paris, i've been proposed to create a press magazine about street styles from the world.
    50 000 copies in Paris, then...
    My own vision is to humanize fashion through street style photo romances.

    Now, I have to create a network of passionated blogs for the content
    I'll be glad to exchange links for helping me (collaborating ?) to show that fashion comes from street and style gives personality.

    I'll be so happy to make it a successful magazine to launch it after in other countries with other collaborators.

    clic the english flag to read some photo romances in english

    Thank you for your collaboration

    best regards

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hi again !

    photos from stylish and crazy parties could interest me !

    interested ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow u looked great!
    i have the same problem!!
    u done a great job!
    if you check out blog I recently posted a simular post to this a few posts down :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you Adele!
    I'm going to check out your post right now :) You made me curios haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. oeh, hier ga ik elke week zowat heen ;) leuke tent he! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ja he! Ongeveer de enige leuke uitgaansgelegenheid in Alkmaar. Ik schrok trouwens wel toen ik laatst hoorde dat de Atlantis dicht zou gaan :s Maar ik weet niet of die plannen nog doorgaan?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. 情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室

    a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

    情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

    情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
    情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
    視訊聊天室

    情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


    UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
    聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen