Vintage treats for my house

May I introduce to you: my beautiful retro mugs collection. We already had the blue/green one you can see on the right since I was a little kid. My parents got it years ago by collecting trading stamps at the supermarket or something like that. I always loved the print on the mug. When years past by the print faded away because of the dishwasher :(
A while ago I found a new one at the thriftstore! I couldn't believe I found one, childhood memory's came up seeing this mug.
Since then, everytime I visited a thriftstore, I went to the dishware department to check out if there were more mugs waiting for me. As you can see I had a good catch! Now my parents are getting tired of me bringing so much mugs with me from the thriftstore so I decided I have enough now and stop collecting them ;-)

These are my chinese teacups I found thrifting. You can see these kind of cute cups a lot in the thriftstores but I never bring them with me because I don't have my own place yet and my parents don't like this kind of cups. But when I have my own appartment/house I definitely are going to hunt for more. I did buy these ones because they were just too beautiful and cheap. I will save them for later!

This beautiful coloured rose vase is a present from I got for my 21th birthday. They found it while thrifting and thought this was a real Leonie-ish vase (Leonie is my name)
Pretty isn't it?

This teapot is another birtday present (20th bday to be exact). I got it from my sister in law (she is a fanatic thrifter!) She filled it with all kinds of tea, I enjoyed it a lot.

And last but not least; my retro orange lampcaps. (I don't have fitting lamps yet to put them on so I used some kind of statue to photograph one on)

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Those cups are adorable. I love the flower print and the colours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb hetzelfde probleem, ik wil die prachtige gebloemde kopjes en schotels ALTIJD ALLEMAAL meenemen, maar ik heb er geen plaats voor! Een tijd terug heb ik gewoonweg een ijzeren broodtrommel met een geweldig bloemenmotief gekocht, terwijl ik er geen nodig had. Hij was gewoon te mooi, maarja. Ik denk dat ik er mijn sieraden in ga hangen/leggen ofzo ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jaaa vervelend he om al dat moois achter te moeten laten in de kringloopwinkel!
    Een broodtrommel kan gelukkig nog handig van pas komen inderdaad ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat een leuke dingen, Wauw!!
    Even een andere vraag, ik bekeek even je stylemob (really cooool) En toen zag ik een roze topje met strik om je hals er stond bij dat hij van Hans Textiel is.
    Nu is mijn vraag heb je die lang geleden gekocht?
    Want zoiets zoek ik namelijk!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dankje meis!

    Het Hans Textiel topje heb ik al een hele tijd geleden gekocht ja ... in de zomer was dat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh die tasjes van de eerste foto zijn echt geweldig leuk!
    De vaas die je gekregen hebt voor je verjaardag is echt super mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. ik dacht al is dat een nieuw woord ervoor ofzo :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat toevallig, ik was dit weekend ook in een kringloopwinkel, en toen zag ik ook 1 kopje van je verzameling staan! Geloof ik, hihi, zijn ze toevallig van Knorr??
    Super leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Aah cool!! Er zijn er inderdaad echt veel te vinden. En klopt, sommige zijn van Knorr maar die andere print is weer van een andere spaaractie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen