Proenza Schouler fall/winter 2008-2009

I always receive these newsletter emails from Style.com with the newest fashion updates. Most of the time I don't pay that much attentention to them and they go right away to my trashcan. I just look on Style.com whenever I want to. This time an outfit in the email caught my eye, the model was wearing an oversized blue blouse with a big bow. I really liked to see the whole collection from this designer so I made a clickthrough to Style.com. It appeared to be the new fall/winter collection 2008-2009 from Proenza Schouler shown yesterday at the New York Fashion Week. Apart from the bow blouse there were a lot more interesting looks! Especially the way they combined the colors is very inspiring, definitely going to try this at home. The pleated, voluminous shapes were also really interesting.
I would love to have a pair of the black wide leg pants, the big bow blouse and tights in a lot of different colours to try this look out.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Het is een van mn favoriete shows. Vind de 2e uit de bovenste rij en de laatste uit de onderste rij het leukst. Maar zou alles wel in mn kast willen hebben :P.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jij gaat dus voor de strikblouse ;)

    Ja zeker, ik zou het ook allemaal wel willen dragen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Proenza maakt nu meer draagbare kledij en ben nu zeker fan van haar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen