The price of the Vintage Hunt

Today the mailman brought me the price of the Vintage Hunt; a vintage Fendi bag!
It is such a beauty! It looks like it has never been used, only the smell of mothballs tells you the bag has been stored for a long time in a closet from an old lady.
The bag is really pretty, even the dustbag is a wannahave ;)
I just made a quick pic with my phone to show you how big it is on a person.
If I could I would keep it myself but it is also an honour to hand it over to the winner of the Vintage Hunt! So ladies: go hunting! GO!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt een geweldige tas <3 <3 <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. :(
    Waarom waarom kan ik hier nu niet aan meedoen???!!!! Stomme examens :(:(

    Die tas is echt ongelofelijk!!!!! Echt een droomtas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Trouwens, ik heb je toegevoegd aan mijn lijst van favoriete blogs.

    Groetjes,
    Imelda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This bag is soooooooooooo beautiful and vintage! you're so lucky to have it! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for the nice reactions!
    I hope the Vintage Hunt has a winner..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen