Bad Little Red Riding Hood

Last Saturday I did a shoot with a few amazing people!
I worked with the very talented photographer Bianca de Jong, beautiful model Ayesha Spoel and make-up artist Peggy Nicolle. Obviously it is me left for the styling!
The theme of the shoot was "Bad little red riding hood". I hope you recognize the theme in the pictures. The mother of Bianca was so sweet to make a big black cape with a pointy hood for us. Just like little red riding hood wears only in black to let Ayesha look extra bad.
It was a long exhausting and cold day but the photo's turned out really beautiful and we had fun. (that's important) Much respect for Ayesha who had to pose in the freezing cold and had to wear my size 38 shoes while she has a size 39/40. Click to see them bigger (they are worth it!)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. These are gorgeous. I especially like 8828c.jpg and 8779.jpg. Good job on the styling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely images!!

    ----------

    2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

    Thanks,

    Jen

    http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-big-announcement-fab-awards.html

    Http://mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. LOVE the clothes. now i want a long, velvet cape!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ze zijn echt geweldig. :-D

    Je zou je ook eens kunnen aanmelden op The Fashion Spot. Misschien word je dan wel echt groot. Misschien moet je eens aan Trendstyle of Curls een invitation code vragen want ik heb er geen meer over.
    groetjes xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw, mooie foto's zeg! Vooral de eerste onder de tekst, beauty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi!!

    These pictures are amazing and the cape is so beautiful!!!

    No problem to swap the links!!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Can't wait till I do my next shoot because I like all the sweet comments haha

    Thank you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow! These pictures are so gorgeous, the color is so rich and lovely. I definitely see the theme and such a fun theme too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen