A cold and happy day out in Arnhem


There is snow and ice everywhere today! Finally! Thought it would never freeze again in Holland because of the climate which gets warmer every year.
We had some fun on the ice (too bad I couldn't bring my iceskates) and then we went thrift-shopping.













Actually I went to the thriftstore to look for some presents for my parents and parents in law but I only came home with two things for myself: wonderful heels and a broche! Don't the heels look very Mui Mui with the pleated details and stitching?!
The colour is lovely, just what I was looking for for a long time! (it's ash-grey I guess?)
After shopping in a few thriftstores we drove to the woods and photographed some things!
I made a nice compilation..

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Naar welke kringloopwinkel ben je geweest, hoe heet die en waar zit het ergens (a)?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haa leuke outfit :)
    en aparte shoes joh! niet helemaal mijn ding, maar vintage is altijd mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik had deze spulletjes bij de kringloopwinkel 2switch gehaald in Arnhem! Maar je moet gewoon mazzel hebben wil je wat leuks vinden natuurlijk :) Ik had deze spulletjes net zo goed in een andere kringloopwinkel kunnen vinden. Dus mijn tip is altijd: ga zo vaak mogelijk langs bij alle kringloopwinkels bij jou in de buurt! Dan vind je altijd wel een keer iets leuks :D

    Brenniej: Dankje!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. nice things you bought
    those snonw pics are so cute
    merry xmas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. gorgeous shoes and brooch, what great finds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen