It is time to say goodbye!

Because I'm going in about 4 houres to the airport to leave Holland and fly all the way to Canada!
I was totally stressed because I didn't have so much time to pack my bags but I managed and this is the result:
2 suitcases and 1 bag, not bad for a woman right?! ;)
And then I had to think about my plane outfit; it has to be comfortable, look good (not a totally out of bed look with joggingpants etc) and it needs to have some layers because in the plane it can be very cold and in Canada (I hope) it is hot weather.
So I decided to pick this: very comfortable dress with a soft scarf (can also be used as a little pillow) fuchsia tights, little diamond earrings and my favorite balletflats. And a cardi & striped kneesocks for when it is getting colder!
I will be back in 2 weeks so after the 22th you can expect some new posts her! In the mean time you can look at Nomanolo.nl where I'm I.T.S. girl
Take care sweet girls (and maybe some boys overhere?)
x Léonie

11 opmerkingen:

  1. You're coming to Canada? Awesome, I live in Vancouver :D have fun here in maple leaf land

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I WISH YOU A GREAT TRIP!!!!!
    LOVE THE AIRPLANE LOOK
    SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. nice outfit girl, i hope you have a great time in canada.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks girls!
    I'm still in Canada know, it is just one amazing trip and I really want to stay here..
    You just can't imagine how big the thriftstores and malls are here in comparison to Dutch standards :O
    See you guys in a few days!
    x Leonie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. mhmhmh woah you packed a lot =P. I have a scarf that looks pretty much like yours.

    22th that was ehrm, yesterday =D.

    I'll be looking forward your new posts =)

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. ohww spannend morgen komt ze terug, benieuwd naar je nieuwe poststt.. wanneer beging je je eigen online kleding winkel ? haha xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hey there!

    I'm back, I don't like it at all to be honest :(
    Canada was great!

    Hope to post something today, but I'm still a little bit tired (huge jetlag) so maybe I will come back here tomorrow ;)

    Aisha: Yes! I packed a lot haha because I didn't really know wich weather to expect overthere. But.. I have to admit: the black suitcase was totally packed and the blue one was half empty! Because I already expected to bring a lot new things home. Shoppinggg!
    I will show my new boughts soon okay ;) I love them!

    Brenniej: the shop is coming, but I still don't know when.. :(

    xx Leo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Heb je het leuk gehad?En heb je lkkr veel geshopt, haha?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen