Ever looked into your dad's wardrobe?

Yes! I found a nice shirt in my daddy's closet. I really loved the color for spring; it is light yellow with a beige striped pattern. So I wrapped it around me with a cream/gold scarf. I like this look, it is a little bit nonchi but the Fornarina pumps make it look more classy. About my jeans: They are new! I bought them on Ebay for a small price. It's a Frankie B low rise jeans. On some moments a little bit too low *shame*. It's not a capri but I made it that way ;)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hmm...very interesting blog... great photos and even better fashion style. And btw please, visit my own blog. I am rather new and I need some tips. Thanks :)

    http://piotr89.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mooie jeans, leuke outfit :) vind sowieso dat je een super coole blog hebt!

    x mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. heej, leuke blog heb je. Coole outfit is dit ook :) vooral je jeans is erg mooi!

    x mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. haha oh nee nu staat ie er twee keer, sorry :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen